The central air was on and it started to smell like the heat had been turned on for the first time. I changed the air filter in the hallway then I checked the thermostat & it was the air conditioning that was on not the heat. (I thought my husband maybe had turned the heat on before he left for work) I opened the closet where the inside unit is and I found water on the floor. A few weeks ago ice formed on the copper pipe inside so I blew out the white pipe (the one that carries the water to drain outside) and I flushed it with bleach & water. It cleared up the clog/bacteria or what ever it was and the water drained like it should. It’s been working fine ever since then until tonight. I’m scared to turn it back on. The inside and outside unit is only a little over a year old. Please help if you can. Thanks!!